The Central Iowa Fair Association no longer has stock holders. We will now be selling yearly memberships to any individuals that can meet the following criteria.
- Membership is good for one individual for one year time periods. The membership will run from January 1, 2018 to January 1, 2019.
- Memberships MUST be purchased by September 15th of the current year to be eligible to vote at the annual stockholders meeting in November of each year.
- The member must be an up to date member to serve on the CIF Board of Trustees.
- Membership fee is $20 for one year. All membership fees will go directly into the CIF fair fund.
- Members MUST be Marshall County residents.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Upon purchasing memberships, membership cards will be mailed out approximately 10 days following payment.
The association has an annual meeting every November that members are invited to attend. Here we review rule
policies and discuss improvements to buildings and grounds, events hosted throughout the year, etc.
Please help support the fair and fairgrounds. Join today and become an active member of the Central Iowa Fairgrounds. Thank you.